Where do I register my EPIRB or PLB?

Your EPIRBs or PLBs should be registered in the country where you live, or where your vessel is registered. The links below are intended to help you find where to register your devices.

For the UK: UK Beacon registry

For the USA: NOAA Sarsat

For Australia: AMSA

For New Zealand: NZ Beacon registry

For Canada: Canadian Beacon Registry

For other countries, please use the country list provided by Cospas Sarsat here.